Mizan Practitioner Training for Men
17th-21st August, 2020
Your investment for this training especially for men is £750 which includes lunch each day.
It is important that Mizan is the right fit for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions you have to aid your decision-making or for a registration form.
“It’s really been an eye-opener. I learnt so much and it’s made me look at things in a whole new way in regards to healing”
All practitioner trainings are facilitated by Bushra. To enable men to fully participate, she will be assisted by her husband, Shabaaz, who trained in Mizan 18 months ago.
There is some pre-course work to prepare you for the week of practical training, and some post-course work to finish with. Your practical massage skills will be assessed at the end of the week. In all it will be at around 100 hours of study and practical experience.
What does the course cover?
- Online pre-course work
- Anatomy and physiology of the pelvis
- Male and female reproductive health
- Fertility problems
- Safely performing the treatment on clients
- Releasing tension in the sacrum
- Releasing tension in the diaphragm
- Aiding and supporting emotional release
- Knowing when and how to use castor oil packs
- Herbal formulations for male reproductive health
What does the course give you?
- A burning desire to improve men’s health
- A comprehensive course manual
- All the forms you need to start out as a practitioner
- First year’s membership of the Mizan Foundation
- Extended practitioner listing on the website
- Three months of mentoring while working on case studies
- Support of other practitioners via the Mizan forum
Who is this course for?
Absolutely anyone. You do not need to have any previous experience of massage as the course will teach you everything you need to work with confidence.